One of the best days of the year is here! February 17th is National Random Acts of Kindness Day!
Kindness is a major topic in The Crowd, and it’s something anyone can do. You really can’t fail at being kind, and very often being kind doesn’t cost a thing!
Need some ideas? Here are 15 random acts of kindness. Share something kind you did today! I’d love to hear your best random acts!
- Clean someone’s windshield
- Send dessert to another table at the restaurant
- Offer to carry someone’s groceries to their car
- Pick up the tab for the person behind you at the drive-thru
- Buy flowers for the cashier at the grocery store
- Let someone get ahead of you in line
- Babysit (or dog or catsit) for free
- Invite someone who is alone over for dinner
- Put up anonymous, happy sticky notes for strangers to find
- Compliment a work colleague for their excellence (bonus points for telling their boss)
- Share your secret recipe with a friend
- Buy some extra groceries for the local food bank
- Donate one of your favorite possessions
- Leave a nice server the biggest tip you can afford
- Tweet, text, or Facebook message a genuine compliment to five people RIGHT NOW!